Saturday, December 29, 2007

Happy Holidays!




















Wow, where has the time gone? I didn't mean for 2 1/2 weeks to go by without posting. (How did that happen?) Well, on second thought, Christmas parties, holiday concerts, Christmas shopping, rushing Christmas orders out, making several hand-crafted mini scrapbooks with customized photo CD's, waiting at the post office....

Yes, it's been a busy time here.

I hope all of you had a marvelous Christmas or Hanukkah, and that your new year is full of love and happiness.

Until the new year actually starts, I thought I'd share some photos of the mini-scrapbooks I made. These were taken before I added photos and other embellishments since I don't want to post personal pictures of the recipients.

There were five books in all. The papers largely coordinated for all five, though there were some slight variations between the different books. (If you look at the photos, you'll see what I mean).

These books are made from CD holders which are covered in patterned paper and held together by adhering them to solid colored cardstock. The covers and spines were made from solid-colored cardstock as well.

No comments: