Thursday, December 16, 2010

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas


Christmastime is here! I love this time of year--the snow, the red, green and gold everywhere, the songs about family and friends--I just love it. Every year I try to buy my presents a little early so I can enjoy the holidays to the fullest without having to worry about running around. (Nothing beats having all the essential stuff done and being able to enjoy your family with some downtime).

Last year I was still trying to get things sent off--this year I'm doing a little better. My kids are growing too fast and I want to focus on their enjoyment of the holidays.

Decorating is an essential tradition. This pictures above show a window decorated with vinyl. You can apply it from the inside or outside--just remember if you want it to show from inside the window, you need to order it reversed or mirrored so it looks correct when seen from the outside.

No comments: