Thursday, January 10, 2008

Beautiful Ballerina

Well apparently my camera doesn't like taking pictures of pale purple (I took 15 pictures with a ton of different settings & couldn't get the purple to come out darker), but here is the card I made with LAD's brand-new ballerina stamp. I used Bazzill papers and SU! inks. The ribbon is from American Crafts. The background stamp is In the Background from LAD.

I had fun making her. I colored her hair dark brown to play off the ribbon as well as a tribute to my daughter (who has taken to calling herself "Princess June" after the Little Einsteins character). Both have darker hair. :D

I've been posting a lot of paper crafting projects lately, so I think that I will post some vinyl projects next. Stay tuned...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I adore the ballerina. Cute card. Don't you love LAD?